Manitoba Bulletin: Effective Fundraising Workshop
The Canadian CED Network’s Spark service and Volunteer Manitoba invite you to attend
Part of the Spring 2011 Strengthening Non-Profits Workshop series
For today’s community organizations and smaller nonprofits, the challenge of fundraising is a constant part of daily life. What your nonprofit does–your programs–is the highest priority for any nonprofit manager. Fundraising is the second. But how do you manage both and keep it balanced?
This workshop will be highly interactive – in other words – bring your challenges, your joys, your issues and your questions. We will walk through the principles of effective fund development and cover topics such as:
- Building a convincing case for financial support
- Selecting the donors and markets best suited to your nonprofit
- Choosing the right fundraising vehicles for your organization
- Inspiring the leadership potential of volunteers
- Creating a fundraising process that works, but is attainable with limited resources
- Fundraising trends
- Understanding the Fundraising Cycle.
Effective Fundraising is part of the Spring 2011 Strenghtening Non-Profits Workshop Series.
The Spring 2011 Strengthening Non-Profits Workshop Series is co-sponsored by the Canadian CED Network’s Spark service, Volunteer Manitoba, The Manitoba Community Services Council.
- March 24 – Full Day 9am to 4pm
- United Way Learning Centre – 580 Main Street
- Cost: $50 CCEDNet Members, $125 Non-members
- Facilitators: Sue Barkman
- Questions: Contact Lindsey McBain firstname.lastname@example.org or 943-0547
Click here to unsubscribe from this newsletter